This policy applies to you if you are:
- A visitor to our website; or
- A customer who has purchased products that we provide,
- A customer who signed up to receive our newsletter
- A supplier who have supplied us with your information
- A contractor who have supplier us with your information
Personal information includes:
- Certain information that we collect automatically when you visit our website;
- Billing and other information that you provide to us voluntarily (see below);
- Non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by us.
- Information that you have provided voluntarily in an open, public environment or forum including any blog, chat room, community, classifieds, or discussion board (because the information has been disclosed in a public forum, it is no longer confidential and does not constitute personal information subject to protection under this policy).
Common examples of the types of personal information which we may collect, and process include your:
- Identifying information – such as your name, date of birth, or identification number
- Contact information – such as your phone number or email address.
- Address information – such as your physical or postal address; or
- Demographic information – such as your gender or marital status.
Sensitive personal information
Depending on the products or services that you require, we may also collect sensitive personal information including your:
- Company information – such as your company number
- Financial information – such as your bank account details, or VAT registration numbers
- Website information – such as your website login details
You must accept all the terms of this policy when you order our products. If you do not agree with anything in this policy, then you may not order our products.
You may not access our website or order our products or request our services if you are younger than 18 years old or do not have legal capacity to conclude legally binding contracts.
By accepting this policy, you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted, and agreed to be bound by all its terms.
You may only send us your own personal information or the information of another data subject where you have their permission to do so.
We may change the terms of this policy at any time by updating this web page. We will notify you of any changes by placing a notice in a prominent place on the website or by sending you an email detailing the changes that we have made and indicating the date that they were last updated. If you do not agree with the changes, then you must stop using the website and our products or services. If you continue to use the website or our products or services following notification of a change to the terms, the changed terms will apply to you, and you will be deemed to have accepted those updated terms.
Collection on registration
Once you register on our website, sign up for our newsletter, become a paying client or contract services to us – you will no longer be anonymous to us.
This personal information might include:
- Your name and surname.
- Your email address.
- Your telephone numbers
- Your company name, company registration number, and VAT number.
- Your postal address or street address.
- Your website username and login password.
We will use this personal information to fulfil your account, provide additional services and information to you as we reasonably think appropriate, and for any other purposes set out in this policy.
Collection on order or request
When you order our products or request services from us, you will be asked to provide us with additional information on a voluntary basis (products or services information).
Collection from browser
Our website may contain electronic image requests (called a single-pixel gif or web beacon request) that allow us to count page views and to access cookies. Any electronic image viewed as part of a web page (including an ad banner) can act as a web beacon. Our web beacons do not collect, gather, monitor or share any of your personal information. We merely use them to compile anonymous information about our website.
You may also provide additional information to us on a voluntary basis (optional information). This includes content or products that you decide to upload or download from our website or when you enter competitions, take advantage of promotions, respond to surveys, order certain additional products or services, or otherwise use the optional features and functionality of our website.
Purpose for collection
We may use or process any products information, or optional information that you provide to us for the purposes that you indicated when you agreed to provide it to us.
Processing includes gathering your personal information, disclosing it, and combining it with other personal information. We generally collect and process your personal information for various purposes, including:
- Products or services purposes – such as collecting orders or requests for and providing our products or services.
- Marketing purposes – such as pursuing lawful related marketing activities, following your approval to contact you
- Business purposes – such as internal audit, accounting, business planning, and joint ventures, or other proposed and actual transactions; and
- Legal purposes – such as handling claims, complying with regulations, or pursuing good governance.
We may use your usage information for the purposes described above and to:
- Remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the website.
- Monitor website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; and
- Track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities in connection with your usage of the website.
Consent to collection
We will obtain your consent to collect personal information:
- In accordance with applicable law.
- When you provide us with any registration information or optional information.
We may use your personal information to fulfil our obligations to you.
Messages and updates
We may send administrative messages and email updates to you about the website. In some cases, we may also send you primarily promotional messages. You can choose to opt-out of promotional messages. OR We may send administrative messages and email updates to you. We may opt you in to receive administrative messages and email updates, but you can choose to opt-out of these. If you choose to opt-out, we will not opt you in again. We may also send you one message asking you to opt-into promotional messages without you having opted-into promotional messages.
We may share your personal information with:
- Our products or services providers under contract who help provide certain products or services or help with parts of our business operations, including fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services (our contracts dictate that these products or services providers only use your information in connection with the products or services they supply or services they perform for us and not for their own benefit).
- Credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law.
- Other third parties who provide us with relevant services where appropriate, including but not limited to Facebook or Google.
We may disclose your personal information as required by law or governmental audit.
We may disclose personal information if required:
- By a subpoena or court order.
- To comply with any law.
- To protect the safety of any individual or the public; and
- To prevent violation of our customer relationship terms.
We may disclose aggregate statistics (information about the customer population in general terms) about the personal information to advertisers or business partners.
We may need to disclose personal information to our employees that require the personal information to do their jobs. These include our responsible management, human resources, accounting, audit, compliance, information technology, or other personnel.
Change of ownership
If we undergo a change in ownership, or a merger with, acquisition by, or sale of assets to, another entity, we may assign our rights to the personal information we process to a successor, purchaser, or separate entity. We will disclose the transfer on the website. If you are concerned about your personal information migrating to a new owner, you may request us to delete your personal information.
We take the security of personal information very seriously and always do our best to comply with applicable data protection laws. Our hosting company will host our website in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced security measures to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. We authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities. We implement disaster recover procedures where appropriate.
Accurate and up to date
We will try to keep the personal information we collect as accurate, complete, and up to date as is necessary for the purposes defined in this policy. From time to time, we may request you to update your personal information on the website. You are able to review or update any personal information that we hold on you, by emailing us, or phoning us.
During the period of retention, we will continue to abide by our non-disclosure obligations and will not share or sell your personal information.
We may retain your personal information in physical or electronic records at our discretion.
Transfer to another country
We may transmit or transfer personal information outside of the country in which it was collected to a foreign country and process it in that country. Personal information may be stored on servers located outside the country in which it was collected in a foreign country whose laws protecting personal information may not be as stringent as the laws in the country in which it was collected. You consent to us processing your personal information in a foreign country whose laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent.
Updating or removing
You may choose to correct or update the personal information you have submitted to us at any time by phoning or emailing us.
We are not responsible for, give no warranties, nor make any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of linked or any third-party websites.